The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Saturday 13 June 2009

Amigurumi Duck

This cute crochet duck looks like it would be perfect to hang in a car or stroller.

Easy to crochet.

4 comments:

  1. I translated your comment, thank you, Ilona :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, when I click on the pattern it takes me to a site called "sugar and cream" or something like that where I had to create an account. I created an account but couldn't find the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm... try logging into the site, then cut and paste the link into the address bar of your browser.
    Those login sites can be a real pain, can't they?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin