The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Monday 22 June 2009

Banana minus pajamas

Notice how this banana is blushing? He forgot to bring his pj's for the sleepover!
- lucky he didn't forget his yellow sleeping bag, too ;)

{free crochet pattern here}

11 comments:

  1. I could not open up the directions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fixed now!

    Thanks for letting me know.
    I kinda got my code tangled up. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. how do u gat it to blush? Do u use a special marker or something?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Usually I will use a very watery watercolour paint to get an effect like that.

    But how it works will depend upon the type of yarn you've used in your project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO adorable! Thank you! <33

    ReplyDelete
  6. How does one get pattern directions?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cant open up directions! :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. i cant open the directions

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm looking into the problem with this pattern.
    Should have an answer soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well that was quick!
    Seems the designer has a new blog, so the link has simply changed.
    Post & link updated now :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin