The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Saturday 8 August 2009

1 hour Owlets

Adorable little creatures, aren't they?

I especially like the oversized dolls's eyes.

ps ~ I've just realised that this "pattern" isn't actually a pattern.
It's more of a guide for more experienced crocheters to follow.
Because of that, I've upgraded to level of difficulty to "high".

My apologies, Jane :)

7 comments:

  1. Awsome!! I love all your stuff, it's super-cute! I have a request about something you could try and find. I was wondering if you could find something that's suitable for a annaversery. I want to crochet something for my parents. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to think about that one, Jenn.

    You could take a look at the Valentines' Love Bugs to start with, and I'll see what else I can find for you :)

    http://freeamigurumipatterns.blogspot.com/2009/02/lovebug-just-in-time-for-valentines-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! And I love your blog! So happy I stumbled here~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was disappointed with the pattern. I was expecting detailed directions so that I would not have to guess at what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. im sort of a beginner so can i ask how do i crochet onto something (like the triangle part)
    thnx :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right, this "pattern" is very disappointing. Not what I'd expect from romansock.

    In fact, I wouldn't call it a pattern at all, it's more of a guide for experienced crocheters.

    I'm very sorry about this people, I didn't look at the pattern earlier because I expected more from the designer.

    I'm upgrading the difficulty on this design to high, and adding a note to say there's no actual pattern with it...

    Apologies again,
    Jane :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin