The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Angry Birds - Green Pig

Another character from the Angry Birds game.

{free pattern pdf here}
requires free registration on ravelry.com

5 comments:

  1. Angry birds was kinda fun at first too kill time but got old real fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bf is currently obsessed with this game. His birthday is next month so I might have to make this and one of the birds for him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this ones!!!

    lovely blog!

    Kisses

    http://misspulanski.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! thanks for this very huge collection of free crochet patterns.. it really helps me a lot =).. really.. It's kinda fun doing this stuff plus t also lets me earn here in our place.. love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to hear people are still enjoying the links!

    Some are a bit out of date, so I'm doing my best to update & add a few more in the next while :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin